Softcore Dinosaur episode I Softcore Dinosaur episode I

Is it a short appendages joke? Either way, made me laugh and actually log in for the first time in years to vote 5.

charliemakescartoons responds:

It could very well be.

Really glad you liked it dude and thank you for watching, there will be more to come so watch this space. :)

Boxes Boxes

Needs to be cleaned up a bit.

A Room With A Goose A Room With A Goose

This is the greatest god damned thing.

Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

It's funny because that's the process for making any product at Adobe.

Strawberry's Quest CD2011 Strawberry's Quest CD2011

I thought the joke was funny and cleverly executed, for as short as it was. I'd have had the music volume lower during the dialogue and then brought back up, once they're standing in front of the Pegaus statue, though. Giving it 4.5 and voting 5 to get it out of the gutter.

Kawaii Robo Star: Xtreme Kawaii Robo Star: Xtreme

It's funny because

You lampshade everything that is wrong with modern anime. This has my full support. The problem with the industry today is this stupid homogeneous bullshit with MAGICAL SCHOOLGIRL NAMED X DOES Y AND QUESTS FOR Z. Everything is magical schoolgirl and it's getting on my fucking nerves. Baka Test, Bleach, DNAngel (I'm considering the main character a girl because he has everything but a vagina), and pretty much anything else I can think of. Hell, the only exception to modern mahou-shoujo being shitty is Puella, and that's only because it's so fucking freaky and trippy. Shit is scary. I'm practically waiting for the majokko genre to start consuming every other genre, like some kind of amorphous blob or other horrendous simile or something.

Long story short, I fucking like this. Everything needs to start being as good as Cowboy Bebop again or we all look like weeaboo faggots. Ten fucking stars. Five out of five. I love you guys.

AND THEN SHOTEN PUBLISHED A MAGICAL-ROBO ANIME THAT SUCKED BALLS.

Dat Chub Dat Chub

THIS FIGURE PLEASES THOR

Thor is pleased by your work. He demands more.

Milk-Shake Land Episode ? Milk-Shake Land Episode ?

I watched the whole thing

And I thoroughly enjoyed it. Could you please transcribe it to English in the Author's Comments box, so that I may further revel in this riveting tale?

Kite Plight Kite Plight

The fruit of a year's work.

This was perfect. The animation, the timing, the feeling. It gets 10.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful...

For once, I don't know what to say.