Astro Jump Astro Jump

Extremely buggy. Played in Chrome. Crashed. Causes browser to hang.

Blockz Blockz

The power ups don't really do much. You have something going, though.

Rixium responds:

Yeh, it was mainly a place holder til I got around to adding some more in.

Pixelhate Pixelhate

There's a huge error

Whenever I get about halfway through stage 8, the game crashes.

Infinivaders Infinivaders

There is a maneuvering bug.

I can't seem to move forward and to the left.

Lala Zombie Lala Zombie

Well. . .

Huh. It certainly is a different kind of zombie game.

AttackOfTheGiantPenises! AttackOfTheGiantPenises!

Nice, but

If you do an HD remake, I'll give that a 10.

Stickman91 responds:

I've been trying to bring an HD remake to life ever since this version was released! Sadly, I just can't seem to find a studio that's willing to fund the project, which, according to my semi-accurate calculations, will cost approximately four hundred and eighty seven billion dollars to produce!! But mark my words: I shall continue my search until I do!!!

absolute.Madness absolute.Madness

Fun

The game was fun, but it gets laggy when I try to use the P180 machine pistol, and the melee weapons should be a lot stronger, given you have no range with them. The game is fun, it just needs a quality button and stronger melee weapons. Other than that, the gameplay was great, the weapons were cool, and the boss battles were fun. I give it a 10 because the flaws are minor, they are few and far between, and they are easily fixable.

Retron Retron

Nice...

The graphics became a bit monotonous after the first hour for me... If you could do something like invert the color pallet every once in awhile just to keep us going. The gameplay itself was pretty nice, though. I love games like this... It wasn't too funny or violent unless you were really tripped out on Lyseric Acid or something... The interactivity, while it may sound over-rated, is put up so high because... Well... YOU WERE LIKE OMG I MSUT KEEP TACRK OF MEH SIHP!!!1oneone! And that's what made it really interactive. Plus a seeming unwillingness to stop playing it. Nice game.

Doomsday 2 Doomsday 2

Niiiiiiiiice! Especially the soundtrack!

I liked that one soundtrack that remixed the Metropolis Zone music from Sonice The Hedgehog 2 (Sega Genesis) and the other insane tracks that seemed to fit the carnage of the game perfectly. The gameplay was fun, the different weapons and enemies were a nice change in most Flash-based games with monotony, and it was very well choreographed.

Scribble! Scribble!

I see, I draw, I conquer, period...

This game is so addicting that it's not even funny... Was that a wingdangdoodle?